ShipStation, the leading web-based shipping software, helps online sellers in the U.K., U.S., Australia, and Canada import, manage, automate, and dispatch orders efficiently from any web browser — even from a smartphone. Plans start as low as £ 7.00*.
ShipStation(™) is the leading web-based shipping solution in the U.K., U.S., Canada, and Australia. The cloud-based software helps e-commerce retailers import, manage, automate, and dispatch their orders quickly and easily from any web browser — even a smartphone. Plans start as low as £ 7.00*.
Featuring integrations to over 150 ecommerce platforms, marketplaces, parcel couriers, and fulfilment services, ShipStation provides unmatched opportunities to sell and deliver at this price point.
Merchants can also connect their Royal Mail, Hermes, DPD, Parcelforce, UPS, FedEx, and DHL Express business accounts (OBAs) and use them all in one place, streamlining their workflow while taking advantage of all available choices. More couriers are constantly added. All U.K. users benefit from pre-negotiated discounts with Hermes, DPD and Parcelforce. No minimum commitment or paperwork, just discounted labels for all merchants, starting at £2.25* (excl. VAT). ShipStation also supports Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) orders.
Work smarter, not harder. Intuitive, powerful features allow every online seller, regardless of their vertical or size, to unleash their full potential to run a successful e-commerce business.
- Provide an “on brand” post-purchase experience by adding your store logos on packing slips, pick lists, self-service returns portal, and notification emails.
- Manage – and even reduce – returns like a charm with ShipStation’s branded returns portal, a feature that has shown to increase sales by 16% on average.
- Stop wasting time with repetitive tasks. ShipStations’ powerful automation rules do the work in seconds and without risk of human errors. Shipping similar items again and again? Set up a rule. Only your speed of packing parcels will limit you from thereon. Never copy and paste anything again.
- Address verification and correction? Included.
- Printing labels in huge batches? Absolutely!
- Prefer scan-based workflows? Watch our “Scan-to-Print” video and get your scan gun ready.
- See the full picture on shipping costs, spend per courier, why shoppers return items, inventory stock counts, and much more in our straight-forward analytics tool “Insights & Reports”. Turn data into doing with actionable metrics and reports.
- Keep your current equipment. ShipStation works well with most scales, scanners, labels, and printers, including Zebra, Dymo, Rollo, HP, Epson, Canon, and Brother.
- Mac or Windows? Your choice.
- Work whenever wherever you need to: Print labels even from your smartphone (Android or iOS).
The cloud-based ShipStation app is a holistic solution for all e-commerce merchants, wherever they sell and however they deliver, to operate exceptionally efficiently.
- Plans start at £7.00* per month after a 30 day trial. The trial does not require a credit card, ends automatically, provides full access, and unlimited label volume. After the trial, plan levels depend on the number of users and parcels shipped and can be cancelled monthly. All plans include unlimited connections to selling channels and couriers!
Get more 5-star ratings and reviews for your business with efficient, zero-error order processing, competitive S&H costs, and high street retailer speed and style with ShipStation.