How to read: Click above to view the Ecommerce Fulfilment Update August 2023 on our easy-to-use page-turning software.
The Modern Retail Ecommerce Fulfilment Update August 2023 delivers a wealth of inspirational best practice advice to help retailers increase the efficiency of their fulfilment and logistics operations.
Topics covered include optimising warehouse efficiency, returns, importing/exporting low-value goods, choosing shipping partners and much more…
Ecommerce Fulfilment Update August 2023 Contents
- Optimising the Goods In process
- Strategies for streamlined and customer-centric ecommerce returns
- Ecommerce fulfilment trends
- Importing or exporting low-value goods
- Optimising warehouse efficiency
- Choosing shipping partners: key considerations for ecommerce success
- Short-term space is critical to a successful warehouse strategy
With huge thanks to our contributors: Rachel Delasalle, Regional Operations Manager at ILG, Johannes Panzer, Head of Product Strategy, E-Commerce at Descartes, Debra Grimwood, Marketing Manager at Kardex, Edward Hutchinson, Managing Director of BITO Storage Systems, Danny Ellard, Business Development Manager at ILG, UKP Worldwide (UKPW), Mike Jones, Commercial Manager at ILG, Shambhavi Prakash Pai, Brand & Content Manager at GFS and Steve Purvis, Managing Director at Bis Henderson Space.
For more Modern Retail ebooks, click here.