Retailers using Zettle, Square, Shopwave or Sumup can now onboard and set up a Flux cashback offer in less than 10 minutes.
- The new Flux platform unveils a faster way for retailers to launch customer cashback offers and enhance brand awareness, with access to digital marketing in moments
- Retailers that use Zettle, Square, Shopwave or Sumup PoS systems, can benefit from customer cashback offers on a pay performance basis with just a 10 minute set-up
- Flux is quicker and easier to join than any other offers marketing provider, and for the first time is unlocking cashback offers marketing for SMEs
- The first 100 retailers to sign up with Flux will receive £100 in marketing cashback credit to run offers through the platform
Flux is introducing a new simple sign-up process, that allows retailers to join Flux in a matter of minutes and launch offers quickly- making it easier than ever for retailers to boost their brand and grow their sales.
Built for small and medium businesses, Flux Offers a free-to-join cashback offers platform designed to turn customer eyes into buys. The subscription-free service uses unique attribution capabilities to only charge users once a genuine sale has been generated through its platform. It allows selected SMEs to join in 10 minutes, with cashback offers going live within a week.
Retailers that use Zettle, Square, Shopwave or SumUp POS systems can sign up to Flux and link their PoS system into Flux’s network via www.tryflux.com/retailers. Joining Flux grants access to Flux’s merchant portal and unlocks a world of exciting receipts-based tools and benefits including:
- Flux Offers: Flux Offers allow retailers to create instant, fully customised cashback offers, targeted at Monzo and Starling customers, generating brand awareness and sales.
- Flux Insights: View the core data you need to understand your performance, with bespoke insight commentary and easy to understand graphs
- Flux Receipts: One week after signup retailers can begin generating digital receipts for their customers in Monzo and Starling banking apps, increasing brand exposure
The new onboarding flow is perfect for any retailer using the relevant POS systems and reflects Flux’s ambition to scale its retail network across the UK’s high streets. The system has already been adopted by a range of London favourites and big-name brands, including Amala Chai, Over Under Coffee, Itsu, KFC, and online retailer, Just Eat. For retailers that don’t use Zettle, Square, Shopwave or SumUp, Flux’s tech team are able to support quick and simple integrations.
Designed as a tool to help increase brand visibility, awareness, and growth, Flux can take your offers to thousands of consumers, enabling the smallest of businesses to compete on the big stages.
To celebrate the launch of onboarding.tryflux.com, Flux is offering £100 in Flux Offers credit to the first 100 retailers that sign up and integrate with Flux. Retailers that sign up and create an offer through Flux will be able to invest £100 in running Flux Offers, helping them grow their business, with only Flux’s conversion fee being charged until their credit runs out. For more information head to https://tryflux.com/retailers/ or to onboard straight away onboarding.tryflux.com.
Matty Cusden-Ross Founder, CEO at Flux comments: ‘Flux is all about making things easy for our customers and our retailers, this is why we’ve built an onboarding flow that gives 1000s of UK SMEs near-instant access to Flux’s unique marketing platform. Small, local retailers like coffee shops and restaurants are some of the most loved in the UK. We’re proud to be making it easy for these businesses to access Flux’s marketing platform and benefit from a boost in sales and increased brand awareness.’
“Getting signed up with Flux was easy, we were onboarded in a few minutes!”Gina, Head of Growth at Over Under Coffee
Offer terms and conditions
£100 marketing credit is eligible to companies that (1) sign a contract with Flux Systems Limited via onboarding.tryflux.com on or before 11:59pm 6 January 2022, (2) have successful IT integration such that receipts can be generated and (3) sign a Campaign Request Template (as defined in the relevant Flux contract) to run an Offer within 30 days of IT integration being successful. The £100 marketing credit shall be valid for 90 days from the date on which IT integration is completed. The £100 marketing credit cannot be applied to any Flux commission on an Offer (applied on all retailer sales where an Offer is redeemed).
Flux is a digital receipts data platform that delivers seamless digital receipts and unique personalised offers to customers, with valuable item-level insights to retailers. Since 2016, we have delivered over 8.5 million digital receipts to UK customers, which are available at more than 33,000 locations including high street favourites H&M, Just Eat, KFC, and Schuh. Flux is currently available to customers who bank with Barclays, Starling Bank, and Monzo.